hello

Her kan du læse om forumet, des formål og des regler (Anbefales!). Og du kan komme med en præsentation af dig selv og dit arbejde. Velkommen til.
viktoria_borbely
perle
Geografisk sted: Copenhagen
Kontakt:

hello

Indlægaf viktoria_borbely » torsdag, 13. december 2012 21:46

Hello Everyone,

I'm living in Denmark for 3 years ish, and I'm about to find a jewelry workshop around/in Copenhagen.
I have studied in Hungary as silversmith. I have graduated 5 years ago. I have had couple of exhibitions of my jewelry here in Denmark, and I would like to enter the uni of jewelry in KEA next year.

Here is my webpage, and would more than appreciate if you could comment it, and give some feedback. :

http://www.borbelyviktoria.blogspot.dk

p.s. : if anyone knows a place in Copenhagen where you can sell your jewelry and the shop is attached to a workshop where you might be able to work as well, I would be happy to hear about! :)

Thanks you,

Viktoria Borbely

Mummy in the Cave
Swarovski perle
Kontakt:

Re: hello

Indlægaf Mummy in the Cave » fredag, 14. december 2012 10:35

Dear Viktoria
Welcome to the forum. Hope this will be an inspirational source for your work. I have had a look at your website and generally I find it very pleasing to look at - however the pictures would benefit from being larger and you may want to leave a price on every piece - that way your potential customers can see at a glance if its within their pricerange.
As regards to a place / shop where you can work and sell your pieces...... well it's a common problem for everyone who wants to sell. All I can suggest is to take walks around Copenhagen and then approach the shops where you could see your jewelry would fit in. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Josefine.bs

Indlægaf Josefine.bs » fredag, 14. december 2012 15:08

Hi Victoria. Welcome. You could make a user at the webpage www.danskdynamit.dk' - i know it's in danish but sometimes they write in english too. People sometimes post if they have a spot at their workshop.

Which one of the jewelry studies at kea are you applying for? the institute or the bachelor? Im studying on the bachelor in Jewelry, technology and business right now.

:) - josefine bruus

Josefine.bs

Indlægaf Josefine.bs » fredag, 14. december 2012 15:14

Btw. i like you homepage, your pictures are great and personal, shows the jewelry in a users perspective, which i find great.
Would like to have a web page on my own, right now i only have a facebook page.

viktoria_borbely
perle
Kontakt:

Indlægaf viktoria_borbely » fredag, 14. december 2012 16:37

Hello, Thanks for all feedbacks ,and infos, it's very kind of you to help, I'm very happy I found this forum :)

Josefine.bs : I'm applying for BA, in fact, I've tried the institute last year, but I found my danish quite poor to be dare enough to go to the interview, and actually I've got the profession, so I would like to go for university and I would prefer to learn in english, which is possible on BA as far as I know.
I have seen your facebook page before, and I like it :) Since when are you into making jewelry? Do you know something about the open house of BA this year? I would be very happy to meet you,is there any possibility to meet ? :)
Thanks! bv

viktoria_borbely
perle
Kontakt:

Indlægaf viktoria_borbely » fredag, 14. december 2012 19:42

Mummy in the cave : I have an online shop, where everyone can check all the jewelry of mine which are for sale. :) in fact, not all of them are any more. The page is more like for "showing off" what I have already made, and people can see all my things at one place, but it was clear-sighted of you about it, thanks. Where are you publishing yours? :)

Josefine.bs

Indlægaf Josefine.bs » lørdag, 15. december 2012 18:36

Hi again :) thanks. Yea i it should be possible to study the BA in english next year, but this year they didn't make the english line but only a danish which i'm in now. Just finished my first semester.
I've been making jewelry in a workshop since 7th grade. Now i have my own workbench/workshop so i can work on my projects for both school and other projects.
i don't know anything about the open house yet, but i'm sure they will send out some info soon :)
We could definitely meet, could be fun :) and always good to get to know other people who have the same interests. Here's my email josefinebruus@gmail.com and my facebook name is Josefine Bruus, so let's catch up one of those places :)

viktoria_borbely
perle
Kontakt:

Indlægaf viktoria_borbely » mandag, 17. december 2012 11:39

Hello Josefine,

Thank you, I'll contact you very soon.:)

*tommel*

bv

evemore87
perle
Kontakt:

Indlægaf evemore87 » torsdag, 17. januar 2013 22:31

hi guys.. i would like to recommend this site to my fellow *chear* *rubin* smykker lovers LINK SLETTET and here is their FB page
LINK SLETTET Tak!

Reklame er ikke tilladt, læs venligst vores regler, ADMIN

Tilbage til "Præsentation"